| || |
Scientific Work: Other Publications of Dan Loewenthal
- M. Landisman, W. Chaipagungpun, D. Loewenthal and F. Abramovici. Progress report on electrical and seismic crustal studies in the Southwestern Great Plains, Trans. Am. Geophys. Union, 55(4), 227, 1974.
- D. Loewenthal and M. Landisman. Electromagnetic sounding to sedimentary and crustal depths with a variable frequency horizontal current dipole, Trans. Am. Geophys. Union, 55(4), 228, 1974.
- D. Loewenthal, I.R. Mufti. Reversed time migration in spatial frequency domain, Amoco Production Company Report F77-E22, 1977.
- D. Loewenthal and M. Landisman. On reversed time migration, SAL Review, University of Houston, 14, 355-358, 1984.
- D. Loewenthal, C.J. Wang and O.G. Johnson. High order finite difference modeling and reverse time migration, RCL Review, University of Houston, 1, 189-221, 1985.
- M. Savic, M. Urosevic and D. Loewenthal. Forward modeling and migration of the layer with gradual lateral change of velocity, SAL Review, University of Houston, 17, 353-363, 1986.
- D. Loewenthal and L.J. Squires. 3-D finite difference modeling and migration on the NEC SX-2 supercomputer, SAL Review, University of Houston 19, 298-307, 1987.
- L.J. Squires and D. Loewenthal. Benchmarks for 3D modeling and migration on the NEC SX-2 supercomputer, RCL Review, University of Houston 3, 284-298, 1987.
- S. Treitel, P.M. Carrion, D. Loewenthal, G.S. Street and D. Probusta. Geophysical meetings 1986-87 highlights. The Leading Edge 6, No. 8, 18-23, 1987.
- L.J. Squires, D. Loewenthal and P.L. Stoffa. 3D processing for supercomputers: Comparison of RTM and split-step Fourier migration, RCL Review, University of Houston 4, 164-176, 1988.
- B.M. Hartley and D. Loewenthal. An analytic partial solution for the exploding reflector model for scattering of waves from a boundary, Curtin University Inner Report. 1-21, 1995.
- D. Loewenthal. On the detection of poles and zeroes of spectra. Tel Aviv University Inner Report, 1-4, 1996.